My main blog, in Italian, is at aubreymcfato.com. I'm a digital librarian based in Italy, and I'm currently the president of Wikimedia Italia.
books, you'll find my clippings from books I read on my ereader. All quotes have an header, which is also a link, and represents the ebook locations. The whole site is on GitHub, so you can edit the repo here. Examples:
- Invest in toothpicks.
- The embedding of markup is a one-way ticket to hell.
- The housing crash was not a black swan. The housing crash was the elephant in the room.
slides, you can find, well, slides (proudly made with reveal.js):
- Costruire comunità, marzo 2015.
- Aaron Swartz, novembre 2015.
- openMLOL, marzo 2016.
- Open data bibliotecari, novembre 2016.
aaronswartz, you can find a tribute ebook about Aaron Swartz. I made this book with Bernardo Parrella and several friends: we selected, translated and edited posts from Aaron and about Aaron. We also selected and wrote few articles regarding open access, hacking and open knowledge.